Saturday, November 21, 2009

Birth Control Pills

Hi there! It's been awhile since i last posted on my blog. On this last few weeks, i got a message asking me if i give out free birth control pills and this i think is another misconception on my blog.
I just want to make it clear again that my posting here was just a mere guide for those who are observing family planning through the rhythm method so that they will not be mislead with some wrong information they get outside of their home.
You see, the guide I made here was patterned on the cycle beads as introduced by the Institute for Reproductive Health which is also in line with the rhythm method of birth control.
The guide which I call the 'Dontgetpreggy Guide' clearly illustrate the safe and fertile period of a woman. And that would give her indication whether to allow herself or not to have sexual interaction with her partner on a given day or to use other form of temporary contraceptive during her fertile period at the time of sexual encounter so as to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.
Please click on the link here for that readily hands-on guide on Free Birth Control Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment