Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two Young Bare-footed Tots In A Jeepney

About a couple of days ago, as I was riding on a passenger jeep on my way home one late afternoon, suddenly 2 young tots boarded in. Their age could be somewhere from 8 while the older one is about 12 years old. They both appeared to be a neglected child as can be gleaned from their appearance, both bare-footed and with dirty clothes on their body. As I was looking at the two, I noticed that they seem to divide among them some coins they have somewhat collected in a day's toil. As i looked at the younger one, I couldn't help but ask myself, where could have been the parents of these two children are? They should have been spending their time in school and studying but they aren't.

This is a similar scene I remember way back when i was a child. I was also on board a passenger jeepney then when we stopped on an intersection suddenly there were several children scampering toward us passengers asking for some spare coins. That scene also led me to ask myself the same question above that left unanswered.

That question have catapulted in my young mind then and later concluded that they could have been a neglected children or have been caused by an unwanted pregnancies.

And that forgettable scene is just one reason that have seemed influence and inspire me to make this blog on getting rid of unplanned pregnancy.

The chart I made here is a ready reference guide and free of charge, nothing to download no membership fee and can also be accessed via sms, birth control thru text messaging.

It is created on the same concept as the rhythm method of birth control with the help of a visual aid, that is the DontGetPreggy Guide. The chart indicates the fertile period of a woman and likewise the safe days to make love when a couple is avoiding an unplanned pregnancy.

HARAPAN: BINAY VS FERNANDO DEBATE

Well, in case you've missed that ABS-CBN episode of Harapan: Vice Presidential Debate between Binay and Fernando, i want to share it with you here...and make your own judgment who emerged the winner of their much publicized debate which was telecast live nationwide from La Consolacion College in Manila.
Binay vs Fernando Debate on Harapan

No comments:

Post a Comment